Bersirc

T

Tdoan14

Yeah i never used any IRC client before, i heard mIRC was the best but i want something free so i tried something i saw at neowin called bersirc but i can't seem to get it connected... if someone knows bersirc well please help... or if there is another better freeware IRC client....

You don't need to register mIRC in order to use it, and it doesnt expire, it *sometimes* nags, but rarely does.

As for Bersirc, the server you tried to connect to is an old one and I don't think it exists anymore. In that status window, try connecting to any of the follow servers, like so:

/server irc.qeast.net
/server irc.flamed.net
/server irc.limelight.us
/server irc.easynews.com

Kr0m, you DO need to register mIRC, using it for more than 30-days without registering it, is violating the terms and conditions of installing it, therefore classing it as Warez.

Personally, I never use anything except X-Chat, get v1.8.x if you want stability though, v2.0.x was only released a few weeks ago.

EEEK, I've never registered it and I've been using it for 7 years! Shame on me!:huh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back