Benchmark Utility?

• Thread starter Cannibal Corpse
  • Start date
C

Cannibal Corpse

Hi All,

I finally got myself a GF4 Ti4600 (VisionTek Xtasy) and I need to know if there is a goob benchmark utility out there that I can use.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. My systems is still as follows:

Intel PIII-850MHz
1GB PC-133 SDRAM
Abit BX6 Rev 2.01 MoBo
40GB HDD

I have 30 days return policy on this new video card, so I just want to see if it REALLY boost my gaming preformance (playing WARCRAFT III), or should I upgrade my CPU, MoBo and RAM as well.

Your comments, advice and recommendations are greatly welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Question:

How do I OVERCLOCK it? (there used to be a "CoolBits" registry hack or something back in good ol' GF2 era)

Thanks for your help.

Playing Warcraft 3 on a GeForce 2MX 400 is well enough... ever consider a exchange of cards between u and me? LoL

Originally posted by Cannibal Corpse
Question:

How do I OVERCLOCK it? (there used to be a "CoolBits" registry hack or something back in good ol' GF2 era)

Thanks for your help.

Is really needed that overclock (?) , i suggest to change your processor first

Get a P4, maybe some rambus, then you will get the max out of your card

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back