Being Hacked, Crazy Malfunction, or Demon Spawn?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by NerdUprising, Nov 27, 2003.

1. NerdUprising

NerdUprising [ Method ]

recently encountered pretty scary problem -

I'll be sitting around, minding my own business, and my computer will emit a freakish, garbled noise that almost sounds like someones voice, but I'm usually too scared and alarmed to listen precisely when it happens.

so my question - am I being 'entered' by some conspicuous ne'er-do-well, is my sound card acting up, or is this computer again being entered by various hellspawn?

ps - it should be said that as of right now, there isn't an antivirus on this computer... :eek:

thanks

2. Friend of Bill

Friend of Bill What, me worry?

Your computer is trying to speak to you in tongues. Listen up, it might be some sort of prophecy...;)

3. Majin

Majin DBZ - Yes its in me!

most likely u arnt being hacked , my system has done this aswel ....most likely someone with a cb radio or something similar is boradcasting in your vicinity and your system is just picking a little bit of it up, it actually interesting to hear cops on on my comp :)

4. NerdUprising

NerdUprising [ Method ]

Re: Re: Being Hacked, Crazy Malfunction, or Demon Spawn?

"...and on the seventh day, Gates created longhorn..."
    :p

Majin - thanks, hadn't even thought of that... reassuring, I must say, but I'm still going to keep an eye out, can never be too sure with all of the crazies and whatnot running around

which reminds me, time to go take my pills :D