Battlefield...getting out of boats

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Petros, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Petros

Petros Thief IV

Pacific Northwest
    When I take those boats that drop off carriers to shore, I have never been able to get out of them. What is the name of the control binding that opens it? Is it hatch up/down? If it is, I am mashing it to no avail. I usually end up changing teams.

Also, why don't my sniper rounds ever seem to hit? Do you have to lead the enemy because the bullet isn't instantaneous, or should it hit whatever I have a bead on as soon as I pull the trigger?
  2. synical33

synical33 X2 & Lovin' It

California, US
    Usually its the Directional Up and Down arrows that allow you to drop hatches. I have used it many times and it has worked for me flawlessly. You should check up on your configuration for your keyboard or gamepad (who would use a gamepad for this game?). Yeah check that out it should work for you as it did me. :D:D:D
    Petros likes this.
  3. 762x51

762x51 168gr BTHP

LI, NY
    Up and down arrow will open the boats ramp as synical33 said. Yes, you must lead a moving target when sniping......more lead the faster the target is moving right or left. Start a single player game with bots and practice, practice, practice.
  4. champ2005

champ2005 | xs |

Sydney, Australia
    You need to hit the targets in the head for a one-shot kill, otherwise it takes 2 or 3.