Battlefield...getting out of boats

Petros

Thief IV
When I take those boats that drop off carriers to shore, I have never been able to get out of them. What is the name of the control binding that opens it? Is it hatch up/down? If it is, I am mashing it to no avail. I usually end up changing teams.

Also, why don't my sniper rounds ever seem to hit? Do you have to lead the enemy because the bullet isn't instantaneous, or should it hit whatever I have a bead on as soon as I pull the trigger?

Usually its the Directional Up and Down arrows that allow you to drop hatches. I have used it many times and it has worked for me flawlessly. You should check up on your configuration for your keyboard or gamepad (who would use a gamepad for this game?). Yeah check that out it should work for you as it did me. :D:D:D

Up and down arrow will open the boats ramp as synical33 said. Yes, you must lead a moving target when sniping......more lead the faster the target is moving right or left. Start a single player game with bots and practice, practice, practice.

You need to hit the targets in the head for a one-shot kill, otherwise it takes 2 or 3.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back