Batman - The dark Knight, who seen it?

Well sadly my xbox is hogging the hdmi port at the moment, so watched it on my 22" widescreen monitor and of course it looks stunning.

I was really hoping the joker-graffiti theatrical trailer was on there but it wasn't :(

Loved this movie in theatres - don't have a blu ray player but I bet it is amazing

I have to get a blue ray player. I think when I get my htpc, that is going to be a priority :)

The blu-ray one has the IMAX scenes which if you didn't get to see the first time around would be a deffinate plus!

the special edition DVD also as the i max scenes on the special features..

The blu-ray one has the IMAX scenes which if you didn't get to see the first time around would be a deffinate plus!

Yea seen it in theaters at the IMAX, so seeing it again on blu-ray will be awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back