Backgrounds to folders

EXCELLENT !!

thanks for the link ... just installed it ... its pretty coollll

:D

hi zman, can u send me the app please??. i cant get into the site.

hmm, how do u get this to work?
couldnt really understand the readme file.
am i stupid??:confused:

please help

AHHHH i want this it down at the site and theme xp if the files not to big can u PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D :D Post it

can some one please post the instuctions on how to use. i managed to get the file, but without going to the site and the zip has no readme

ok dl from 3 different places and eventualy got on the original site and got the one that contains the readme and it says

"Please extract thats the only way this works if you cut and paste it wont work
change the background inside the folder settings dont get confused while changeing folde i almost lost my documents lol im stupid
but be careful and just change folder like you would nomally. thats it!"

makes no sense to me

:confused:

Please someone post this at the main site or something...Geocities eats fat c0xssssss

seems like zman have got it to work. zman, can u post how u did it, cuz the readme makes no sense at all...???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back