Back to school...

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by _DM_, Aug 24, 2002.

1. _DM_

_DM_ OSNN Senior Addict

Man I hate going back to school! Thats why i'm just posting this subect. Is anyone else besides me going back to schoo? I'm going on the 23rd monday august, u guys?
  2. Corolla568

Corolla568 Guest

23rd? Monday? August?..its the 24th of August today (on my time) and its a saturday? You sure you don't mean 26th? along with me =c(

yea, i go to sjsu (san jose state university) and we start the 26th. And its my first year in college. heh. wooo
  3. DrMetallica

DrMetallica OSNN Senior Addict

I'm going to this new school for my last year in hs. It's pretty cool. It's got alot more computer stuff than my old skoo from da ghetto had. Im taking computer programming(java and c++) because they didn't have any internet languages to take besides html :( . When i was getting signed up, i met this FIT chick from germany, she was a forgein exchange student, and she's taking the same german class as i am. Boyakasha! I go back the 28th of this month :(..
  4. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

I am in the U.K., and I will go on the 4th of september
  5. hmm, i'm going to colege already, no idea when we start though, but i'm actually looking forward to it for two reasons, getting money and girls in colege :)
  6. madmain1

madmain1 Guest

Gave up that crap ages ago! Thank god the only thing I miss is the holidays and boy! do you lot get loads of them now!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :)
  7. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

i'm goin bk on 4th (ish) of september as well
  8. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

Santa Clara, CA
    Right now in Calgary, Canada and starting High School on Sep 3...
  9. Gary Pandher

Gary Pandher Moderator

sep 3
    or 4th
    maybe 7th?
    ahhhhhhh screw itttt
  10. anewhope

anewhope Guest

I'm back off to uni on the 14th as a slightly older, maybe wiser, second year! Well, time to unleash my plague onto all those fresher ladies looking for no ties hardcore unadulterated sex (TM)
  11. MdSalih

MdSalih The Boss

Birmingham, UK
    hmm /me has it on 3rd o_O

12. omgsoup

omgsoup OSNN Senior Addict

i went back on the 12th of august. what's up with you people going back after labor day or somthing? that's werid.
  13. jamichel2000

jamichel2000 Guest

I use to hate school but.....

I went back to school I was 43 years old because I was too stupid to stay there where I was there.

I had to go through 2 years to get all my grades finished. I decided to do 1 full time year in a College after that to get my Certified Networking Technician diploma and got the A+ in the same time.......not bad for not a such young man anymore...

Hey guys, go to school and stop complaining, those are youre best years even if you don't think so and learn somethind useless for later on, you will definitively need it........believe me :D
  14. Zooker

Zooker OSNN Addict

I go back to work at the school on Sept. 3, and although I don't attend classes anymore, believe me, going back to work there after a nice long summer vacation is just as much a bummer for me as for those of you who are students:rolleyes: however, maybe a little easier cuz they pay me to go now!!:D As jamichel2000 said, and I fully agree, those really are your best years, it's so much harder to go back and finish after you get older. BTW jamichel2000, way to go on getting your diploma!!:D ;) :cool:
  15. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

Petal, Mississippi
    LMAO - school?? - oh I seem to remember that from a very long time ago!

My granddaughter (yes, I said granddaughter) started 7th grade on August 8th.

BenQuilter - you born and raised in Jackson? That is not so weird going back to school after Labor Day - that's the way a vast majority of the world does it. It just may not be the way the redn....- er "southern folks" do it.

I had a heck of a time adjusting to my youngest daughter having to start school in August when we first moved to the Hattiesburg (MS) area 10 years ago. It seems like it is getting earlier and earlier every year also.