Back in Action BABY!

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Kush, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

I GOT THE POWER SUPPLY THIS MORNING! the gate gaurd called and he was like "Ahmed Come on" i thought he ment somethign else or it was a prank call since i had been annoying him for the last 3 days about it, and then hes like "come on take your parcel" I WAS LIKE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS HERE!!!! and went and got iT im sooooo happy!:happy: :happy: :happy:

2. Jz1397-5

Jz1397-5 XP Bad Ass

que the music and congrats man.

3. Zedric

Zedric NTFS Guru Folding Team

You have a gate guard??

:)

4. Ice-Freezer

Ice-Freezer Guest

rich bussines man :D

5. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

lets hope it dont fry;)

6. Kush

Kush High On Life!

yeah

yeah i live in a compound with many other tenants. thats how every compound is here! some better than others :happy: there is a compound called oasis which has undergournd bowling and ice skating and video games and tennis courts, we also have indoor tennis courts. also aramco is the biggest compound, because its from the oil company aramco which is the biggest oil company in the world which is 15 mins away from my compound. its soo big its considered a city, i once got lost walking in it that i got to the desert part which was a 1 hour walk and i had to walk it back!:mad: haha but that compound is very strict on rules and stuff.

7. Kush

Kush High On Life!

Inshallah

Inshallah it wont fry!:happy:

8. Jz1397-5

Jz1397-5 XP Bad Ass

Re: yeah

all i can say is wow. what type of connection to the internet do they give you.