b0obies and cookies

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
A select four of us thought there should be some discusion about the above topics. We feel that b0obies and cookies are a very important part of life, and therefore we feel we should reach out for your opinion. Feel free to post your thoughts.

well, b0obies i cant live without....who can....cookies..well, good enough with my morning coffee..lol

Heres your support Matt
Hmmm coffee and cookies and b0obies oh what a great start to the day :D

( * )( * )

I prefer cookies and bOobies and milk- anytime of the day. Ya'll can have your coffee!

Burp!! Excuse me!

Originally posted by damnyank
I prefer cookies and bOobies and milk- anytime of the day. Ya'll can have your coffee!

Burp!! Excuse me!

I'm with you. Cookies, b0obies, and milk! M'm M'm good!

Well b0obies are alot less fattening than cookies are, you dont make as big a mess playing with b0obies as you do playing with cookies, and sometimes you can get your milk from the b0obies (although personally I dont think that milk tastes very good);)

Cookies do have certain advantages over b0obies tho, they rarely complain when you want to play with them, you can eat cookies in public without getting arrested, you dont have to be in a relationship with a cookie before you eat it, cookies are generally much easier to acquire and do not require emotional or financial support, cookies belong to you while you are only borrowing b0obies (unless you are female but I dont think this discussion is intented for the female members), and chocolate chips on cookies dont melt nearly as fast as chocolate chips on b0obies melt.:D

Even though they both have their advantages I generally do prefer b0obies to cookies and with both I dont necessarily think that bigger is better, as the saying goes more than a mouthful is a waste.;)

well playing with boobies can lead to making a mess...

Brad

Brad,

That depends on how good your self control is.:D

well playing with boobies can lead to making a mess...

Brad

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back