avril~poser or real

That has to be THE sexiest cracker-eating-droopy-eyed-sack-of-bones I've seen ina long time...keep her.

D.

"I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian."

Originally posted by Octopus
there are beautiful girls all over the world..Avril,britney Christina etc...are being considered the most beautiful girls because of the media and that's how companies get money from you.
teenagers are easily to fool.
stars(like Avril) were made from make up..real stars made from light.

Actually I think "real stars" are some kind of nuclear fusion that poduces light if u want to get technical. :D

Originally posted by jkoXP
heres your hottie
P1010007_jpg.jpg

P1010005_jpg.jpg

SHES HAS MY SHOES ON!!!!! AWWW I FEEL SPECIAL NOW.

I guess Nul| have more time now to spend with his GF and his sliced bread.....

u do know that that pic of her lookin icky is when she was sick and all that.

She is a hottie tho...i love punk rock girls.

Scrawny skank who doesn't know how to style her hair. All makeup and hype. Find a real woman!

LeeJend said:
Scrawny skank who doesn't know how to style her hair. All makeup and hype. Find a real woman!

Guess you like some1 who look like Barbi then?

Think shes looks good, Hot in her Vid aswel

Without make-up and lighting she looks like any other teen rockstar with no sleep and a "plain jane" face.

Reminds me of these lyrics:

Wearing the face the she keeps in the jar by the door who is it for?

She keeps her face in a jar? What does that mean?

She is ordinary... only thing that sets her appart is the full staff of make-up and body work people.

Otherwise you wouldn't think twice about her if ya saw her on the street as a normal teen.

prodj88 said:
what do you guys think of avril lavigne. shes hot
She is an annoying (I won't put the 3 letter word as I like Cows).

She can't sing, she needs a wash and a hair cut and as for attractive huh at that!

What's that siren? The fashion Police coming to arrest her.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back