Avi App

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
is there an aplication out there that will let me cut off the last 10-20min of an avi video but still keep the same quality, or is there an app that will just cut a certian about of mb off and i can use divx fix on it??

won't tmpeg proggie do it ??

cool.gif

it has the option to reincode the whole video and i dont really want to commmet that much time to it, does anyone know of a way to just cut 10mb off the end of the file??

There are programs around that will do it. Try doing a forum search & see what you come up with. :)

well.. when i want to cut off the end bit off a avi i just use a divxindexing progie and index into a new file and stop just b4 the end.. and just reindex the new file thats made..

or u could use a divx splitter which i use when i make my own divx's to make a more accurate crop

The name of the Reindexer is called: DivX Fix
and the name of the splitter is called: Avi Chop

just search em on google or somethin should come up

http://vcdhelp.com/tools#edit

Avichop works for cutting and if you mean like outta the middle id say get Virtualdub its made to encode Avi file NOT TMPEGNC thats for Mpeg files way dif lol with virtual dub you can re encode but cut out the parts you want ;) as in say you want the 10 mins in middle you browse to middle set it as start posistion then pick the end posistion(avichop tho if just tryin to split)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back