Automobiles

Which Car make?

• Total voters
i believe i should clarify what i have been saying. i have a broken arm and typing with one hand is hard. perhaps you noticed that the s and d are next to each other?i canoly type lefty, very difficult.... i was talking about the rdx, which is the new suvcoming out in june. look at edmunds inside line for info...

madmatt said:
I have a TL and I am very happy with it. Just got it in October.

Nice car that.

Hands down the best value in the price/performance segment (besides the infiniti M's)

I have never been a big fan of BMW's. Lack of torque is a pita, especially when you lay down 60 g's on a nice m3.

Don't get me wrong, I think they are lovely cars. My m8 at work just bought one but I am just not enthused when I drive it. It handles well for a rear-wheel drive and that is the biggest plus. Also the tranny is smooth (its the 05/06) and the tactile feedback through the steering is pretty nice too.

However I get far better acceleration and handling with an Evo VIII or a subaru STi for half the price.

I personally drive a Maxima (an older model :cool: saving my money at the moment) and my girl drives a new Altima 3.5 SE (not the SE-R).

The altima is about the fastest car I have driven in a city environment under 60-65k besides the sti and evo's. Fabulous engine, crappy turning radius :D

The acura TL has a gorgeous interior, so ergonomic and has a nice drive, its slower and smaller on the inside than the altima but I think its got enough ammenities inside to suffice :D

My brother has been looking longingly at the RL for a while but he might just wait for the next LS (which is a beaut of a car).

Personally, if I had the money to throw around, a skyline GT-T (once re-introduced) or a maserati quattroporte would do me just fine :)

I wish Lamborghini was in there... always had a thing for the diablo. Ever since I was a young little tadpole.

I looked at the RL but for me it's not sporty looking. I put 18" wheels and the spoiler on mine. The Bluetooth Handsfree Link is awesome and the navigation works very well (developed by Alpine).

It's larger on the inside and it has a nicer feature list IMO but yah, the TL is a sufficient car for most needs.

I like the RL personally because I like its under-stated look :)

Plus, it has more leg-room at the back.

Well of course it has nicer features... it's the grand daddy of the Acura lineup now... no more NSX. So the RL is their most expensive and it always gets the newest features (even before the MDX and RDX).

I agree about that.

None of the Above; I like ( the now defunct ) America Detroit muscle cars.

Nick M said:
None of the Above; I like ( the now defunct ) America Detroit muscle cars.
Hey can someone who has the ability to add options insert Lamborghini and Aston Martin, I don't know how i could have forgotten the aston martin, the vanquish is my favorite, more realistic car, hence where my name started from....
So please just add those two into the poll if you could. Im sorry i forgot them, this was really just a quick poll i put in to see cold hard facts....
Thanks tho...
-Jack

It's ok Nateski, I forgive you for posting wrong things....
I hope your arm feels better soon....
-Jack

Yah, Muscle cars are good, they're not very fast though, they can just make a hell of a loud noise and make the americans respect you, however im sure that very few europeans would respect a muscle car....
-Jack

I beg to differ on Muscle cars being slow.... Even though I am a euro car guy.

Not neccessarily slow but lets get real, they are meant for power, for torque not for high top speeds....
-Jack

Tops speeds are worthless, Muscle cars scare me. lol I rather just have an M3. :)

I am all about the handling and acceleration!

If I was just going to save and get a pretty nice car, I'd get a new BMW, one because I think they look amazing, plus my initials are B.M.W....if I was to choose a dream car, it would be the Lambooo Diablo!

NLM said:
Tops speeds are worthless, Muscle cars scare me. lol I rather just have an M3. :)

I am all about the handling and acceleration!

Don't cheat yourself, the m3 has a hefty top speed as well, its no toy car....
M3 is one of my favs...
-Jack

vanquished said:
Don't cheat yourself, the m3 has a hefty top speed as well, its no toy car....
M3 is one of my favs...
-Jack

Oh I know that, where are you going to use that top speed? Is what I am saying. Not saying that I have not gone fast or anything, just not the smartest thing to do.

NLM said:
Oh I know that, where are you going to use that top speed? Is what I am saying. Not saying that I have not gone fast or anything, just not the smartest thing to do.
Yeah your right, like i stated in another thread, i just like to show off, bad personality trate but... I cant change it....
But the m3 is such a beautiful car, i love the styling and all that power in such a tiny engine...
Magnificant
But again, i'd say not very reliable...
-Jack

That you do, But like i said b4 its never really a surprise when the BMW breaks because, it is a BMW not a toyota(i dont mind toyotas) its not gonna last for ever You'd be lucky if it lasts 2 years without something having to be replaced...
-Jack

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back