Automobiles

Which Car make?

• Total voters
Yeah "Bimmers" are not to good in the snow. Nissan are nice cars. I wish I was ballers like you guys. (working on it)

"If it's not RWD, its not a true sports car" ;)

A friend had (till he got married) a Maxima that he had turned way up. NOS, Turbo, 18's, the works. Then he got married.

I like Nissan, Toyota, Chevy. Realistic cars. Easy to turn up cars. Fun cars. I almost bought a Porshe Boxer S, and am glad I didn't.

I have a TL and I am very happy with it. Just got it in October.

NLM said:
Yeah "Bimmers" are not to good in the snow. Nissan are nice cars. I wish I was ballers like you guys. (working on it)

"If it's not RWD, its not a true sports car" ;)

In the Northern climates though.... you need AWD or FWD - but then again, I would probably store the sportie in a heated garage.

The amount of CAC03 (salt, the hardcore kind) we use just eats the undercarriage of our cars.

Thats my point, i live in Dover Ma so.... were just about to get 12 inches of snow, which is why i said i like the maxima. I have 5 cars with an suv and an all wheel drive beamer. so im covered but the tl is an awesome car. BTW i think front wheel drive is just as good as awd(i know its not but i have never ahd a problem with either).
-Jack

Mastershakes said:
In the Northern climates though.... you need AWD or FWD - but then again, I would probably store the sportie in a heated garage.

The amount of CAC03 (salt, the hardcore kind) we use just eats the undercarriage of our cars.

Yeah it seems that you have to have two cars and not one if you have snow to deal with.

I dont like any of the options on the poll

I am in love with the 67 Shelby Mustang

67shelby2.jpg

My G-Pa has this car and I love it. He really isnt my g-pa anymore and I haven't seen him in a few years. I talked to him not to long ago on the phone and I forgot to ask about the car. I would die to have it.

vanquished said:
Thats my point, i live in Dover Ma so.... were just about to get 12 inches of snow, which is why i said i like the maxima. I have 5 cars with an suv and an all wheel drive beamer. so im covered but the tl is an awesome car. BTW i think front wheel drive is just as good as awd(i know its not but i have never ahd a problem with either).
-Jack
I hear ya, and it matters what kind of AWD it is, but thats a entire differnt subject.

OMG i love that car so much, thats the one in Gone in 60 seconds right?
I think that qualifies as a ford, ill try to add it to the poll.
But great car, thats a real mans car.
-Jack

Hmmm, can a moderator change it for me and add the 67' Shelby Mustang please?

Yah the boxter is definately a weenie car, its a cheap porsche that is for non real porsche people, although i don't want to make enemies with you guys the boxter s is still is a 55,000 dollar car and its not so weeny-ish its a small car with 280 hp. still it wouldnt be looked upon by sportscar men as a good car.
-Jack

it should be noted that acura makes some great cars that are cheap, the TL and TSX are sporty and nice cars, all under 50 gs. the RL has an incredible awd system, it can apply different degrees of power to individual wheels. perhaps you have heard of the impending RSX, V4 turbo w/ intercool and awd, coming soon to a dealer near you and my house.

vanquished said:
Hi Everyone,
I just thought i'd make a thread about cars, really just anything about cars. Fast cars, slow cars, big cars, small cars, expensive cars, cheap cars, etc....
So basically say anything you want about cars and hopefully someone else not just me will reply to that something.
Lets see how it goes.
- Jack
yeh i agree

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back