August Avatars and Signatures... Skills needed to apply :D

Well I'm keepin this one for now. :D

Here are mine. I modified the avatar a bit to continue my anti-AOL theme (which I don't know why I started to begin with). My sig was found, and somewhat suggested, by gonaads (I think). :)

Hahahaha... No TP for bunghole.

Cornholio mad. :p

new combo to replace my VS and no sig, Promotes the Mozilla standalones Thunderbird and Firebird and maybe even soon Sunbird

My new (I think:p):

jan6.1%20copy.png

Wish I knew the exact color settigs(number in PS) for this forums bckgrnd.(Need to get some glasses,lol!)

Hehehe...... That is a dilemma I've had to get over.... :( Seeing as I'm no good at creating a transparent background effectively. It doesn't help with NTFS.org using a different background color for every other post.... :( If that wasn't so then things would be a lot easier to work with..... So for now I have to be satisfied with a rectangular sig....... :(

I see that NetRyder has incorprated the new Firebird "Ignite the Web" button graphic in his Sig and I kinda have the same thing on my avatar!

Yep...with the right extensions, Firebird is the most functional browser there is, bar none :)

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
New sig for me... all done by me except for the little gamer :D

PK your lil "gamer" is flipping everyone off.... is that in the guide lines???? :p

Originally posted by Krux
PK your lil "gamer" is flipping everyone off.... is that in the guide lines???? :p

Do you REALLY want to go down this road ...

Originally posted by Krux

If it were something besides his finger it wouldn't be withing guidelines ;)

sure why not im not breaking any rules :)

I was just messing around

oh sure mess with me ...but Gonaads started it. I am just a copycat, but you dont say anything about him now do ya.... I need to move the target off my head.

haha I didn't even look at his until you said that :) I noticed he put his name on the kids hat but failed to see the finger :)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back