August 2008 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I sat here just surfing the net with my 1 year old boy on my lap and came across these Stickers icons, and the little one just started to laugh and laugh.
So I decided to make a desktop with these "funny" icons, and he couldnt stop looking at my desk hehe.
It was pretty funny...so if you have a young one, let him take a look at my desk lol.
thumb-33768.png

Large

andy, that is the best visual you have had to date. Could you give me links for the cdart display, dock skin and wall please?

Thanx. I applied those icons. they look really cool ....

Well, if someone was to create an OSNN group on Steam, then it would be there! lol

which you will then bitch about, saying it wasnt as good as your windows ME :D

I am thinking that naads thinks that ME was the best os also lol .... Vista is da bomb ! Although, I am anxious for Windows7 also .

everything lives and everything dies, once its time is up its up :)

I am thinking that naads thinks that ME was the best os also lol .... Vista is da bomb ! Although, I am anxious for Windows7 also .

Funny you say that. I actually had Me loaded on a machine of mine and it actually ran perfectly. I'm saying that this machine not once locked up, BSOD or anything. It ran this way with Me installed for almost a year. I then went to XP, but it ran great. Now this is the probably the same with Vista with some people. It will run perfectly. Yet with others it's crap (like Me was for some) and it could be hardware issues or just the way the Planets are aligned on the day it's installed, who knows. Anyway, the main reason I will not upgrade to Vista atm is because I don't, and can't upgrade all my hardware. I might as well just build a new box, but money's funny right now sooo.

I know what you mean, naads, and agree with you. Hardware issues are the biggest reasons for most of the issues with vista. And the cost of some of it; you might as well get a new system.

My home DT for the end of August.

click to enlarge

That looks cool, naads. Matt, it is xp lol ...

Just to catch the very end of August, as I've not had a chance to do anything with Vista yet. But here's the new Vista 64 system's background

Attachments

• OSNN.jpg
    OSNN.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 107
i have had issues with vista pre and post sp1 - but its the same with xp - updated drivers and patches from ms have helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back