Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks both
happy.gif

Thanks, but I'm going to change it for now. :p

hey ~burger king your lil sun reminds me of pickachu from pokemon lol

TittleBitties said:
hey ~burger king your lil sun reminds me of pickachu from pokemon lol
You're seeing a cached version of his old sig. Refresh the page.
laugh.gif

O.K. whatever TityBits... errrrrrr, TittleBitties (my bad :rolleyes: ) is on I want some. Cause he is loopyyyyy like a motherfooker. :p

Hehehe... Gonaads you crack me up!!! :) Anyway I'm keeping mine for august..

Nice stuff everyone!!

here is mine...i changed it again. also i say the sun in the sig like 15 min before he posted so dont think i was crazy then.

unno..i saw this sig on somewhere so i made a lil crappy avatar for it and bam :p

Good gosh man you've changed yours a lot in the last 2 days. I like your current one the best of them all though.

@NetRyder- I haven't told you yet that I really like your new set. Yours and ~bk's are my favorite so far. :cool:

muzikool said:
@NetRyder- I haven't told you yet that I really like your new set. Yours and ~bk's are my favorite so far. :cool:
blush.gif

Thanks man.
smile.gif

thanks muzi...i like it too. I wish i had photoshop so i didnt have to steal other peoples sig :(

muzikool said:
Good gosh man you've changed yours a lot in the last 2 days. I like your current one the best of them all though.

Thank you!
smile.gif

TittleBitties said:
thanks muzi...i like it too. I wish i had photoshop so i didnt have to steal other peoples sig :(
yeah nice flag in the background... pfffft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back