AudioScrobbler

OK, I've joined also.. where is the OSNN group listed? :D

Edit: Found it and joined :D

Its under Websites then O if anyone else was looking to join.

Dublex said:
OK, I've joined also.. where is the OSNN group listed? :D

Edit: Found it and joined :D

Its under Websites then O if anyone else was looking to join.

Theres a link on the first page as well, you should be able to join from that link I think

Moonwraith said:
Still no goddamn update :devious:
How about posting on the AS forums rather than here... may get a better result.

SPeedY_B said:
How about posting on the AS forums rather than here... may get a better result.

Thanks - just generally moaning (misery likes company, I'm checking if anyone else has these issues)

good news perhaps?

We plan to have everyones top lists up to date, and the listgeneratorback up to full speed again by monday night. We made somechangestoday, and it'll take the weekend to re-generate the data in thenewformat.

We're expecting the new webserver and database server to arrive around wednesday of next week.

Geffy said:
well modest mouse is still 2 songs up :D but whats this incubus stuff, my sister listens to that kinda carp ;) :p
Carp? Yeah, Brandon has done some coy drawings but I don't know about carp. ;) I don't care too much for "A Crow Left The Murder" and "Morning View"'s alright, which is probably what your sister listens to. But "Make Yourself" is probably their best albumn with my favorite song (Pardon Me) and "S.C.I.E.N.C.E." is good as well.

Weasel said:
Carp? Yeah, Brandon has done some coy drawings but I don't know about carp. ;) I don't care too much for "A Crow Left The Murder" and "Morning View"'s alright, which is probably what your sister listens to. But "Make Yourself" is probably their best albumn with my favorite song (Pardon Me) and "S.C.I.E.N.C.E." is good as well.
I have no idea which ones she likes, I have heard one or two of them in the local nightclub though which just makes you want to go and buy more booze

My wimminz has been using my PC. Celine Dion, Air Supply, etc....

Go love making music though. :D

Steevo said:
My wimminz has been using my PC. Celine Dion, Air Supply, etc....

Go love making music though. :D

lol, your secret collection really eh steevo? ;)

lol, well it's updated my profile now! but how about the team one; that changed yet?

my top artists and top tracks stats have disappeared. They are being regenerated apparently. But last I checked The Dust Brothers had made it up to having been played 417 times :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back