Audigy card comparison

M

mokuni

i would like to know if there are any webpage reviews or articles regarding the Audigy 2 Zs And the Audigy 2. Better yet, include the Audigy as well. I just want to know which would be a better purchase in terms of sound quality. I have a logitech Z680 so i would probably want good card wif it.

if no reviews are found, just your own personal comments would be great.

I don’t like my Audigy 2 ZS I think it sucks I assumed that it would be like the Audigy 2 and since they were out of the Audigy 2 at new egg I just went for the ZS but the sound card causes clicking sounds in my speakers when I run other programs while listening to music. So if I were you I wouldn’t get the ZS I would get the Audigy 2 since it had good ratings on tom’s hardware and IGN. I haven’t heard any bad news about it except that the Audigy cards can be picky about what systems they work on.

If I were you though I would get the Santa Cruz Turtle beach sound card. It’s a little cheaper and works good. My friend has it and he likes it. He tried to talk me in too buying it but i went with the Audigy 2 series because of all the good reviews and now im regretting it :(

one thing about creative labs :)

decent hardware... craptacular drivers... teh buzzing/poping noises you get are driver related generally...

I get em too until I change driver version to something else... and they generally vanish then

try out a few drivers and see if it helps any..

alright ill go searching for drivers...thanks for the tip

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back