ATI TV Wonder Pro Remote Edition

rem1x6

Brian = D
Does anyone have the ATI Wonder Pro Remote Edition? Becuase when i was setting it up i accidently put as the audio settings on speakers instead of Line In and now there is a slight delay. I need to know how to go back and put it back into line in and i have no idea how to bring that option back up. Thanks

Re-install the software and that should take care of it.

What kind of delay are you getting anyways? Is it during channel changes?

Along this line. My new AIW does not use the sound card line in jumper. It seems to be feeding the sound over the MB.

When did they start doing this?

Can it be set to use line in? I could not find anything useful in their manual or setup guides.

I have also noticed that sometimes the sound and/or video burps while watching TV. Usually during a disk access.

Its the cards I think, unless I did not realise this.

The newer cards simply do not need to be plugged in using line-in. Might be the MMC but I always had my AIW 9700pro plugged in correctly.

You should be able to use one of the break-out boxes for line-in.

Sazar said:
Its the cards I think, unless I did not realise this.

The newer cards simply do not need to be plugged in using line-in. Might be the MMC but I always had my AIW 9700pro plugged in correctly.

You should be able to use one of the break-out boxes for line-in.

It's the software. I have a stutter when changing channels. ATI says it's suppose to be there. That the audio is switching between stereo/mono.

http://blog.michaelsoft.gotdns.com/?p=34 <-- My blog on ATI's responses.

I tried using the breakout box to force audio through my line in and could not get it to work. There were no obvious ways to switch the data path from MB to line in.

It's working acceptably as is but I hate not knowing how to subjugate technology to my will.

Admiral Michael said:
It's the software. I have a stutter when changing channels. ATI says it's suppose to be there. That the audio is switching between stereo/mono.

http://blog.michaelsoft.gotdns.com/?p=34 <-- My blog on ATI's responses.

Yah thats there, its not as bad as it used to be but there is a small pause.

What he is saying is the newer cards you can basically plug and play and there is no problem.

Sazar said:
Yah thats there, its not as bad as it used to be but there is a small pause.

What he is saying is the newer cards you can basically plug and play and there is no problem.

Well apparently there is, the audio problem. I'd rather have better functionality then just having to skip an audio cable.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back