ATI-TV Wonder Help!

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by HaRd^NuT, Jan 11, 2002.

1. HaRd^NuT

HaRd^NuT Guest

Its a ATI-TV Wonder. I've downloaded the driver pack for winXP but the card still isnt working, it says to install the drivers then run the software but the drivers wont install for some of the things and the software says it cant find a ATI card installed.

Heres the picture of my device manager.

Device Manager

Also it doesnt always show the stuff for the ATI in the device manager, like after a few days XP would say its found new hardware and try to install it all again.

Thanks for anyhelp
    HaRd^NuT

2. Lonman

Lonman Bleh!

Your picture isn't working. You can use the "Attach File" function below where you type in your post(s) and it will upload it from your drive.

Is this an AGP or PCI card? Do you have your bios set to detect the correct type? Do you have your bios set to the correct aperature size (the amount of memory on the card)?

3. Renzoukuken

Renzoukuken Guest

I had that same problem but I didn't need any new drivers. I'll assume you have the cd it came with, I just went into the properties of the device with the ! and did a search of the cd, it found all of the drivers I needed but I had to do it for almost every individual one (all the unknowns) the ones it found, some didnt work until the unknowns were detected, then after a reboot all was well

*edit* the picture does work ... drag the link to the address bar and then it worked for me

4. XeoNoX

XeoNoX OSNN Senior Addict

I have the tv wonder ve and i hate it, im trying to get rid of it.

5. Renzoukuken

Renzoukuken Guest

why i've used that card its pretty good especially for the price of it