ATi TV tuner problem...

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Black-Syth, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Black-Syth

Black-Syth Comalies

I have recently purchased an ATi Tv tuner card, and apparently it is incompatible with windows XP... Can anyone help find me drivers?

2. PC-Dude

PC-Dude Guest

ATI has a BETA version of the drivers and software which supposed to work better but some have had problems still. The drivers work fine for me ...but I had trouble with the software with it so I got Power VCR III and now everything is fine.

ATI Multimedia Center 7.6 Beta For ATI-TV WONDER/TV WONDER VE Information

ATI MC 7.6 Beta Download

3. Black-Syth

Black-Syth Comalies

thank you!!! thank you!!! thank you!!! :cool:

now the driver is installed, and how do i change the channel... etc.

4. PC-Dude

PC-Dude Guest

No problem :cool:

It's in the options of the tuner program your using(ie: MMC, Power VCR, Dscaler..etc). Right click on the program screen will bring up the source options.

5. WinXPMan

WinXPMan Guest

I have an ATI Card and the beta drivers didn't work. However, the drivers on windows update works fine.

6. Black-Syth

Black-Syth Comalies

sorry to disappoint you guys but i just gave it back, and went to a better store and bought a HUGE fan and an Aver TV studio... im installing it as i type this so wait up :cool:

7. PC-Dude

PC-Dude Guest

Your not disappointing me :p .. I don't care much for the card and the driver support from ATI is absolutely terrible. :mad:

8. Black-Syth

Black-Syth Comalies

this card is pretty decent, it comes with a remote and all.... fairly easy to use... and an FM antenna $79.99