Asus Xonar Drivers

LordOfLA

Godlike!
Those of you using (or intending to) Windows 7 with asus xonar sound cards may want to disable the HsMgr from starting at boot.

Current drivers (PCI_D2_090508_8_17_71) cause applications to hang while HsMgr and its 64bit companion are running.

Said sound card owners now owe me some beer money for going through 5 reinstalls to discover this for you :D

I'm waiting for turtle beach to release 64bit drivers for their latest card. I emailed a rep a while ago and I got a reply pretty much stating in due time. Well they better have it by the end of this year. Hmm I haven't checked the site lately so it just might be up.

I'm waiting for turtle beach to release 64bit drivers for their latest card. I emailed a rep a while ago and I got a reply pretty much stating in due time. Well they better have it by the end of this year. Hmm I haven't checked the site lately so it just might be up.

I'd kill if they released drivers for the Santa Cruz!

That is strange, I am using a Asus Xonar D1 7.1 PCI Sound Card with the 64bit beta version of Windows 7 and have had no problems, is it the D2 or the PCi-E version that has problems.

I'm using the D2 PCI version. the HsMgr issue seems to affect or not affect people randomly though looking at the asus forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back