ASUS P5GD2 Deluxe update BIOS a breeze!

napalmnthemorning

OSNN Senior Addict
I downloaded the newest BIOS and used the integrated automatic ASUS update feature that does it all for you. What a breeze. Updated the BIOS and rebooted to a menu screen asking some questions about default settings and reinstalling the drivers which took about two minutes. My first BIOS update. :)

those programs are awesome. Albatron doesn't make one but I took the chance and updated my bios with an ABIT program that updates the bios because my floppy drive broke and it worked...the update programs make everything work so much easier...

Gotta love them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back