ASUS A8N32SLi mobo drivers

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by ming, Jul 2, 2007.

1. ming

ming OSNN Advanced

I'm pretty sure someone here as had this motherboard before. There's one device that I can't seem to find drivers for. Nor do I know what this device is as Windows Device Manager only states "Unknown Device". MS Update can't find anything for it, nor does letting ASUS install all its drivers from CD help.
    This has only come up after I installed this replacement motherboard and would like to know what it is, and whether it's actually an important part for the system.

2. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Might be the sound card or one of the GbE nics.

Something like that.

3. GoNz0

GoNz0 NTFS Stoner

chance is its the ACPI power managment thingy, if you check the device ID and you see ACPI in there then its downloadable from there website.

4. ming

ming OSNN Advanced

I did check the hardware ID, and it did mention ACPI. However, Windows update has already installed one and I've also gone to ASUS website and found exactly the same driver already on my machine so I have no idea what drivers it needs. The one Windows recognises (already installed) is the ATK0110 driver and is the only one available on ASUS website.

5. _kC_

_kC_ Moderator

6. American Zombie

American Zombie Moderator Staff Member Political User

It is the ATK0110 Utility and the drivers are on the Asus site and the CD if you have it. There are now updated drivers on the Asus site for ATK0110 if running Vista.