Army Ops!!! Yaya

NightHawk_450

OSNN Addict
I just figured out how to make your own server, and still be able to join it!!!! If you want more info message me!!! It took me all day and night, but I answered a question that no one else seems to be able to discover.............

I would be interested in knowing as the homelan servers seem to be bust.. will write up my opinion on it when I get around to it..

That game seriously rules, Im leaving it for a few days, till everything sorts out, Im already a Marksman :D

Well on my system running 1024x768 it looks mint :D

Join #aa.uk on quakenet IRC not the spam/noob filled #americasarmy

I have had trouble with no being able to qualify online etc but there is meant to be a patch out today ?

You can only qualify on HomeLan servers :S So dedicated ones are useless at present (unless you want a ping lower than 100) ;)

It looks very nice here, suprised they didn't make use of the lip sync and proper head movemtn that was raved about in the unreal engine, I can't wait to see UT2003 in action...

...Gotta remember that AA will continually developed, this is well sweet for a first release!

It's a pretty good game, but I'll stick with Counter-Strike :)

Originally posted by existenz
It's a pretty good game, but I'll stick with Counter-Strike :)

Have you tried Global Operations?? Great game!!:cool:

I heard it was very bad, not up to the big pre-release scepticism!

Lag

i like the game play and the graphics, but is too laggy to play online even with dsl connection. good idea but should work on the lag problem

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back