arghh...it's talk like a pirate day!! arrhhh

This pirate day grew old years ago don't you think? People saying "Arrr!" or "shiver me timbers" doesn't have the same impact anymore :pirate: :crosseyed:

This pirate day grew old years ago don't you think? People saying "Arrr!" or "shiver me timbers" doesn't have the same impact anymore :pirate: :crosseyed:

land lubber!

I grew old ages ago too whench!

I hope people still get a kick out of me even though

maybe not though, I am very old...arrrr

Last edited:

Gonna make ye walk the plank, but first we will have our way with you. Gonna make ye scream ARRRRRR!!! While we shiver your timbers. :pirate: How's that for impact? *runs*

Arrrr! Where me cookies you bilge rat!

Avast, men! Me busy with the wench. So hold yer tounges you brood of salty dogs. She is to bid me me pleasures. 'Less ya care to feel the cold steel of me hook hand up yer arse, matey.

Undeserving Scalawags!! Stick'er in the barrel, and be done with it, than she can take the lot.

You people are crazy :p
medication.jpg

I did meet a pirate last Friday actually and a handsome pirate he was. Honestly I did with and he wore a hat,eye patch and everything. He told me not to tell anyone I'd seen him.............oops :speechless:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back