Aqua Graphite Icon Requests!

;)
keep up the good work bud
i was only suggesting... workin something else!!

but ya, looks great, i might snagged some!! :)

Ok, all icons requested so far except, Genius's are uploaded to my site. Just go there for previews, etc

;)

Originally posted by o_87
Ok, all icons requested so far except, Genius's are uploaded to my site. Just go there for previews, etc

;)
Thnx man!
BTW can I send you some more for remaking or perhaps u use Windows Messenger or ICQ or something like that so it can be faster

Great job o_87!
One question, why is it that when I change my desktop icons they go back to their originals after reboot or after a short while?

Loque

sure, Genius! I've added you to Windows Messenger...

logue, I'm not sure why it is doing that. It's NOT suppose to happen. Try searching on this forum on that topic. Good Luck.

How abotu a Rio Audio Manager icon, Stronghold (game) and Real War (game)

logue, can u email me the original icons that came with those programs? email add: dcg_site@hotmail.com

Stay tuned ppl! I am uploading about 10 more icons tommorow! :D

You are the man, I am seriuosly considering co-sharing my Superhero title with you. :cool:

I decided to upload the rest of the icons, today.. :D 16 in total..

List:

3D Mark
Cover XP
Easy CD - DA Extractor
ePSXe
GameSpy Arcade
Flash MX - 1
Flash MX - 2
Grandia 2
Mobile Forces
PC Mark
Power DVD
Quake 3
Serious Sam 2
Soldier of Fortune 2
Soul Reaver 2
Spiderman

Preview, download them from my site.

Do u guys like them?

[edit] oh yeah, any more requests for tommorow? :D I want to make this icon set very complete. And pls, if you want me to make an icon, send me the original icon that came with the program @ dcg_site@hotmail.com

can u do that logue?[/edit]

Ya man sending them now.... sorry I couldn't send them earlier..... just saw Minority Report(sweet movie)

LoQue

your icons are very cool. Keep up the good work.
Can you please make icons for windows explorer, tweak-xp. :D

hey can i get one for jedi knight 2, fruity loops 3.4 and....hmm nah thats it for now

loque, you sent me the shortcuts, not the actual icons... ;)

sboulema, coming up!
:D

ok, sboulema, your icons are on my site... to preview, download, etc, go to my site..(click on my sig) ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back