Aqua Graphite Icon Requests!

how do i get the recycle icon to work, like make the empty turn to full when i put something in it

Right click on your desktop choose properties then desktop find the button below change desktop, here you can change the icon of the recycle bin and make it work.

I was about to reply to that, but sboulema just had to beat me
:p

a few suggestions!

realone
winzip
quicktime
regedit

acool set of icons!

Maybe icons for Morrowind , RTCW Multiplayer , Neverwinter Nights , Warcraft 3 , Max Payne , Q2 , Q3 , Q3 Team Arena , Unreal Tournament 2003 will be soon cause these icons are great!!

Originally posted by wufong
a few suggestions!

realone
winzip
quicktime
regedit

acool set of icons!

I'll see if I can make those....

Originally posted by catch23

Not for dent icons ;o)

ooo, I see... Well, i'lll try and make a tutorial this weekend... dont worry, you'll get one ;)

Maybe a 'My Documents' will be done cause i can't find it anywhere:)

Originally posted by Genius
Maybe icons for Morrowind , RTCW Multiplayer , Neverwinter Nights , Warcraft 3 , Max Payne , Q2 , Q3 , Q3 Team Arena , Unreal Tournament 2003 will be soon cause these icons are great!!
If you will need some normal iconsto do the 'cool ones' i can give you them if you need ofcourse

catch23, read my eidted post..

Genius, There is already a my documents icon. Go to my site(click on my sig), click on the icons button, and download 'Aqua Graphite - Documents'. As for the game icon requests, yes, I'd like the normal icons. Pls email me @ dcg_site@hotmail.com\

almost forgot, need a Mirc one and a UT one, and a Opera one, and a Eprompter one, but will settle for the first three. :D

dotcomguy... do you have a girlfriend?

Leave him alone he's busy.

not any of your business anyway. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back