April Fewl

Corvette said:
I got the idea for this joke from Kier of vBulletin.com. This was based on her vB 3 RC5 hopes up post before vB 3 gold was released.
Taking other peoples jokes is like soooooooooo lame, you are definately not getting an invite to the gatecrashers ball now!

I'll help ya pack Corvette...

Damn, these bags of BS are heavy, that's a lota $hit.
rolleyes.gif

Hey PseudoKiller, could ya get the door soz I can throw... errrrrrrrr, carry his bags out.
whistle.gif

Corvette you got two choices, you can get on your bike or take a hike, which will it be?

Corvette you got two choices, you can get on your bike or take a hike, which will it be?

BTW you still here?

Can someone pass the tissue, I'm getting misty eyed! :(

gonaads said:
I'll help ya pack Corvette...

Damn, these bags of BS are heavy, that's a lota $hit.
rolleyes.gif

Hey PseudoKiller, could ya get the door soz I can throw... errrrrrrrr, carry his bags out.
whistle.gif
rofl:D

The real funny part is that, even after all the comments on the thread. He still doesn't get it.

SPeedY_B said:
The real funny part is that, even after all the comments on the thread. He still doesn't get it.

yeh bet he would come back even if you threw him out the car after driving 300 miles up the M1 & A1 :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back