April Desktop Captures - Closed Till April 1, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my new dtop for April. I liked it a lot at first, a nice change from the old one, but I'm already getting tired of it. I'll probably redo it completely and post a new pic in a week or so....

1 of my work Macs & 1 of my work PCs (left and right, respectively)

Originally posted by jawshoouh
1 of my work Macs & 1 of my work PCs (left and right, respectively)

scary ass looking woman.... on the left

Originally posted by Krux
scary ass looking woman.... on the left

she just needs a haircut. hopefully you don't think the same about the woman on the right :confused:

i don't. she's a bit of allright, in the most respectful way. don't want to offend anyone :)

I'll go with the bit of alright comment there as well :p

Ok, I got impatient and decided not to wait a week to change mine. Its not finished quite yet, I think i'm gonna give samurize a shot instead of coolmon up in the top right. Anyway here it is so far.....

@Piett & Geffy, glad you approve, lol...she's my new girlfriend, and unfortunately, that picture doesn't do her much justice.

Click for bigger.

icons: meset + some of my own
vs: hacked classic blue + modified myself
wallpaper: rehacked classic blue (had to give a title that fit in with the rest) by me

not quite finished. still some icons to make and maybe some others things. not sure. yet. should be finished by the time may comes around ;)

Originally posted by jawshoouh
@Piett & Geffy, glad you approve, lol...she's my new girlfriend, and unfortunately, that picture doesn't do her much justice.
Thats a bad picture? Damn you is lucky

QuasaR sweet desktop man :)

lil' offtopic, but how can i get rid of the text under my icons?

Originally posted by DeeJott
lil' offtopic, but how can i get rid of the text under my icons?
To get rid of the text underneath the icons:
1. click to rename them (or right click > rename), so the type cursor comes up.
2. hold ALT and type 0160 then let go of ALT.

:cool:

Originally posted by QuasaR

Click for bigger.

icons: meset + some of my own
vs: hacked classic blue + modified myself
wallpaper: rehacked classic blue (had to give a title that fit in with the rest) by me

not quite finished. still some icons to make and maybe some others things. not sure. yet. should be finished by the time may comes around ;)

Aside from the white pixels around the guy and such, that is one of the best desktops I've seen. Very sweet work. Interested in sharing the VS?

desktop.jpg

Originally posted by Ziptrx
To get rid of the text underneath the icons:
1. click to rename them (or right click > rename), so the type cursor comes up.
2. hold ALT and type 0160 then let go of ALT.

:cool:

wierd I've always used Alt + 255

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back