April Desktop Captures - Closed Till April 1, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: bleak...

Originally posted by Wrathchild
Looks like central Illinois in November. I hunted pheasants in fields like that when I was a kid.

-Wrath

I don't know where it is exactly. I just thought the taskbar blended with it well, it represented my current mood, and is overall a great wall. :)

Here's the wall.

That is some nice stuff

welcome to the gang Marvilla

i know that marvilla, but maybe someone has made one or 2 for their own personnal use and maybe he/she can share it, thats all.........

Originally posted by Geffy
That is some nice stuff

welcome to the gang Marvilla

Thanks so much for the kind welcome Geffy...it's great to be here, y'all have a great looking forum! :happy:

@ renakuajo if you read the ReadMe in my icons I state clearly in there that others can't modify my work for public distribution. So if someone has modified them for personal use and shares them publicly with others then they are no longer for personal use, right?
I gladly share all my work for free with others, but keep in mind that it is copywritten. There is a ReadMe included in all the zips with user instructions and I just ask that people downloading them would respect the simple requests I make when using my work ;) :) thanks!

Originally posted by ketchup=friend
Is that another wallpaper you made yourself or is it of a site? Either way is there any chance I could get a copy??

I made it myself and your welcome to it among all my others at my website. www.endlessss.com

Thanks!

Marvilla:

i also know that and its not my intention to upset you. If i made an icon of a particular set that isnt available and someone likes it and ask for it i gladly send to him/her, Its for his/her personnal use so i'm not makin any fellony but if it still bothers you i just will not ask.........

ps
si no me ekivoco hablas español?

mira no kiero entrar en dimes y diretes pero sencillamente me parece estupido, no estoy pidiendo q compartan el icon publicamente solo pregunto q si alguien ha hecho uno para su uso y no le molesta enviarmelo q por favor sea amable y me lo envie?? eso eso un pecado?? Dios por esto es q el mundo esta como esta todo es valorizado en dolares y centavos.......maldito capitalismo desenfrenado

sorry for those who doesnt speak spanish but it will not happen again

damn i like a lot g-money, where i can get the wallpaper?

Awesome desktops this month sofa :cool: :cool: :cool: Keep'em comin' folks... anyway here's mine:

VS = Soft... something I forget where I got it... :sad:
Wall = Windows.net modded by me
Y's dock = Icons, some by me some from all over.. :smile:

Click for biggie....

Originally posted by renakuajo
Marvilla:

si no me ekivoco hablas español?
...Dios por esto es q el mundo esta como esta todo es valorizado en dolares y centavos.......maldito capitalismo desenfrenado

sorry for those who doesnt speak spanish but it will not happen again

:D oh boy...I give away my work for free and I get a lecture on the ills of capitalism, money and greed when all I did was kindly ask that my work not be modded as I am working on this set as fast as I can. Excuse me if I am not working as hard as you think I should be on this set as I work 9-10 hours a day at my job, help my husband run our own forum full time, take care of my terminally ill mother 24-7 and also take care of my family..AND share my graphics for free in my spare time so others can enjoy it. :confused: and I get this lecture LMAO

No wonder people like Pixeljerk and some other artists no longer share what they create online...sad that only a small handful of people have this attitude and ruin it for the majority of people who appreciate the free goodies we all make and share with folks :rolleyes:

I'm sorry to the other members at this forum that y'all had to see something like this happen here. If any of you know me you will know I am very easy going and eager to help people best I can, but one thing I don't tolerate is disrespect towards me or anyone else. Again please excuse my posts as they were only intended for one person and not the whole group here.

both of you stop it, we dont like flames here and it seems that it can only move to that unless you both stop.

Marvilla yes I agree with you that people should not modify your Icons and things like that. Good job with them so far though :happy:
renakuajo I understand your point, but personally if I found a similar Icon which is not included in the set I would probably not use it, or inform the original Icon set creator. They could then create an authentic Icon and I would probably go with the proper one, just cause I know that it matches all of the others.

Ok... both Marvilla and renakuajo. If there is an issue going on do not debate it here. This thread is for Desktop Captures. If someone is stealing or doing something wrong please report it to a mod. Hashing it out here wont be tolerated. The Moderating Team will take the apprporiate actions needed. You can PM me if you need to discuss this but no more talk about this type of thing. Make us aware of it.

Originally posted by Sublime
sublime_desk7tn.jpg

Larger view here

theme: minus4
icons: snow e shell32
wallpaper: ffx2
apps: active desktop, samurize

whats Yuna's friends name? man shes pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back