April 2007 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Vista? You and 'Nads should start a club. =]

I still run an XP test box! Can I? =]

O.K. sure, but no snickering or snide remarks behind our backs. We is sensitive and quite emotional about our XP.

Daeron, what RkLauncher settings do you use to make your dock use words instead of icons?

Thanks.

Just a screenshot of the awesome released PClinuxOS 2007 TR4, Beryl Cube.. :) It's an awesome live-cd.. It runs perfectly on my machine anyway.... Cheers!!

Screenshot

Minor changes.

Bought a coupla cd's this morning :)

Go Royksopp. Sombre Detune is currently my fav non-vocal song :D

Btw, I love listening to stuff before I buy. last.fm ftw !!!

Attachments

• d'top.jpg
    d'top.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 143
Okay its been a while but here is mine:cool:

Attachments

• Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 140
beginning: how did you get rid of the top & bottom faces of the cube? can't find a setting anywhere

No Vista? You and 'Nads should start a club. =]

Vista gave me and my pc nothing but issues from my video card to "freezing" but the mouse can move...i went back to old xp, kinda miss vista...

Thanks Daeron.

Did you have to do anything special to change the recycle bin icon? Doesn't want to change for me.

Vista gave me and my pc nothing but issues from my video card to "freezing" but the mouse can move...i went back to old xp, kinda miss vista...

I found the freezing was down to IE7 after one of the hotfixes. Was fine before WU, usless after. Still always Firefox and Opera to choose.

Thanks Daeron.

Did you have to do anything special to change the recycle bin icon? Doesn't want to change for me.

Right click desktop/select properties/select desktop tab at the top/select the customize desktop tab/You will now see your main system desktop icons-recycle bin being one of them. Just select the reclycle bin icon and change it accordingly to match the new icons. Empty or not enmpty.

Thanks Daeron.

mmm did u change it in the property of the docklet or in dock item properties??

u have to change it in property of the docklet

beginning: how did you get rid of the top & bottom faces of the cube? can't find a setting anywhere

I don't have it running right now... But it's in the area where you enable a skydome... Thers a tab next to it called ' Caps ' it's in there to enable caps or not to..

the top and bottom is missing. It's not a cube without them! :p

picky people.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back