April 2007 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Garfield gadget sucks donkey balls. With a crusty old straw.

Ok, so I have been playing with Vista, testing out apps, whats working or not, making an image I'm happy with.
Only good registry manager I have found is Reg Organizer (the latest beta).
Seems to be running smoother after a good clean and defrag!
thumb-33027.png

Full view

I like that. Very cool Andy.

What did you need "Reg Organizer" for?

Thanx mate, here, have a cookie :)
I dont really "need" a reg manager at all, but on my XP machine I always used Regsupreme, which (I felt anyway) did make my pc faster. So thats why I have been trying out some on my Vista box :)

Cookie!

Oh, a registry cleaner. I still have hopes WOC will introduce one of those in v2.0 (which is what I was told, but you know how that goes).

I just figured out how to change the color scheme of Office. Shows how slow I am.

Ok, so I have been playing with Vista, testing out apps, whats working or not, making an image I'm happy with.
Only good registry manager I have found is Reg Organizer (the latest beta).
Seems to be running smoother after a good clean and defrag!

I only ever seem to see you in this section Andy! Your desktops are looking good as ever though. What are all the big smiley icons in that screenshot for?

Current
(Back to XP til I do some major upgrades for Vista)

Attachments

• DeskLG-04-20-07.png
    DeskLG-04-20-07.png
    341.5 KB · Views: 170
What do you guys use to put a scroll of images across the bottom, and the wee links to the proggies at the top? Me likes the minimilistic look. Vista has a problem that after you open a few Windows, it looks really busy and over crowded

Opps... sorry, forgot to list what I was using.
Wallpaper: Wisp.jpg ( I think it came with Style XP & Wisp Style )
Style: Luna Element v5
Winamp Skin: InterPolInfo AMP v141

Nice desktops everyone

PClicnuxOS 2007 tr3

^Click it

Wallpaper = link

Comment if you want...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back