AOL Loss

Brad

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
i dont know if they are going to send out more CDs now or less

Brad

What are you refering to ???

I saw a popup on AOL sayin I could order the latest CD, should arrive in afew days. :)

Originally posted by DrX
Hahhahaha

AOL must know everyone hates them by now !

:p

nothing to do with the thread, but is your ummm title i guess it is what it says over your avatar that you dont like pop punk or what...i am just intrested in your opinion.

Brad

Aol is just the worst isp that ever existed... im surprised they didnt go out of business after what happened.. almost everyone had to wait till 11 pm just to connect... and it was always slow and still is slow... they keep sending more and more cds.;.... once i was going to even try using AOL i installed it.. and the next day my harddrive was totally erased... (harddrive virus) i even heard their tech support sucks... everyone should just get the internet from their telephone company it would be much cheaper.

AOhell has got to be the worst ISP out there. I would give up the internet before using AOhell.

I love AOL. They keep sending me these really cool coasters for my drinks at no charge. ;)

<<<<<Used AOL for 2 x year........This is the only 56k dial up ISP where I can be online for days without getting booted - best so far is 4 x days & I had to turn it off to use the phone...... so there....Your all full of cornish pastie...... AOL rocks the 56k world.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

AOL

Sad but true ADSL is not available(not that I can afford it)cable (ntl)is so poor its not worth considering(not that I can afford that either). The other major ISPs are Freeserve & Btinternet - both of them disconnect you every two hours. AOL is the only one that really is unlimited access. I have looked for alternatives but none of them come up to AOL standards. HOW SAD IS THAT !!!!!!!

Here are some coasters.

Another use for AOHell CD's:

fitted.jpg

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
<<<<<Used AOL for 2 x year........This is the only 56k dial up ISP where I can be online for days without getting booted - best so far is 4 x days & I had to turn it off to use the phone...... so there....Your all full of cornish pastie...... AOL rocks the 56k world.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

this has nothign to do with your post. it just has to do with ur s/n. Its awesome. colt 45 and to zig zags, baby thats all we need. we can go to the park after dark and smoke that tumbleweed. but as the marijuana burns we can take our turn singin them dirty rap songs, stop and and hit the bong like cheech and chong and sell tapes from here to hong kong
i said roll, roll, roll my joint pick out the seeds and stems, feelin' high as hell flyin' through palm dale skatin' on dayton wheels so roll, roll, the '83 cadillac coupe de ville if my tapes and cd's just don't sell i bet my cabby will

I was gonna post a message to you but then I got high

~*::Hugs his ADSL::*~

I wuv Verizon OL DSL, It can be a pain in the butt sometimes but its still cool. I used to have AOL but AOL sucks like hell. Id rather stop using the internet b4 getting AOL, and not only that its getting expensive. I used to pay almost 30$ for AOL's 56K crap. Then i found Verizon and it was love at first sight:D

AOL, So stupid to use, no wonder it sucks!

Pic

yeah, AOL sucks.

BTW, great picture Xsiv, a good use for them. Gave me a chuckle.:D

I see they've changed tactics now, I got mine in an official looking "bill" type envolope.

By the way, has anyone got the elusive purple and green disc, It's all I need to complete my collection ;)

AOL now supplies net connections to the backwaters of cornwall :p :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back