Aol 8.0 crashing XP pro

Aol 8.0

well said ! it is not our fault that not even parts in London do not yet have broad band.

:cool: Any way I dont pay the bill my website provider does so what do i care !!!!!!!!

My aol 8.0 has been connected for 4800 hours now no problems, crashes or cut offs.

Just pure surfing:p

Been using AOL 8 since first Beta release and have had zero problems with the program on one machine running XP Pro and AMD processor. Its been the only version of AOL that I've actually liked and has proven pretty stable.

What I would like to finally see from them is what my basic ISP provides namely pop, smtp & nntp services.

Well to be honest with you I'm a longtime beta tester for Aol *being blind in one eye it is easy for me to use* and is 100% jaws ready (http://www.hj.com/fs_products/software_jawsvir.htm) < ---- just a taste of Jaws. I'll have to say that Aol 8.0 (is getting better) From what I've seen there are new *beta* builds poping up hehe. There starting to add things that should of been in version 4.0.

-Commander

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back