Anyone using MS Software Update Service on their local LAN?

I dont know if we are making progress or not to be honest...I have my 2 windows XP machines here at my desk pointing to that update server and they haven't gotten the first update.

You still can not get localstart.asp loading up as the default page?

If its present in wwwroot and wwwroot is set as the local path you should be able to request this page.

Once localstart.asp is in place as the default page you should be able to go to http://msupdatesrv/ and see the site, if not the site at least a SUS error instead of a 404.

The auto updates were working at one point? Not anymore? Can you load the SUS admin page from a client still?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back