Anyone seen Fluffy

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
I seem to have lost Fluffy the Rottweiller. He's not hard to spot, large, black, furry and with a tendency to attach himself to your leg :D

If you notice him whilst making a post, just report back here and I'll scream over to the appropriate thread.

Mmmmm...Ahhhh...Burp!..

Oh sorry was fluffy your pet, urm..well it did taste nice!! lol :D

*feels something tugging leg*....*looks down at leg*....*sees Jewelzz biting*!!!

Eeeeeek... Jewelzz stop that!, bad girl..bad girl!!

You've eaten fluffy :eek: :eek:

Meet son of fluffy :D

*son of fluffy looks stuy_b up and down, notices a bit of fluffy bone sticking out of the corner of his mouth and leaps to get it*

Go son of fluffy, go

*fluffy lands on stuy_b, tears the bone from his mouth, swallows it and eyes up his head hungrily....................*

666 ? :eek:

Eating dogs :eek:

Meet son of son of fluffy :D

*son of son of fluffy pounces on stuy_b and eats him with one gulp.*

*son of son of fluffy refuses to regurgitate him until he stops eating fluffys ancestors*

**looks through gunky stomach and finds some old bones**

**.. starts playin tune with them, much to son of son fluffy's dislike..**

Fluffy convulses and pukes, freeing me!

**I wipe the gunge off.......Mwahahaha if you strike me down I will become more powerfull than you can possibly imagine..Mwahahahaha**

*Son of son of Fluffy, by now a little annoyed, Whips out a Chain saw secreted in his fur and neatly severs Stuy_b's legs*

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG, yells Stuy_b

*SOSO Fluffy picks up the legs, settles down and chews on the contentedly*

Meow ... Ahh, dim-sim taste very nice tonight.

Hey Bytes back, can you get your dog of my leg, slows me down chasing the cat. (Was going to say pussy but ppl might of taken it the wrong way?)

Hey Hipster Doofus, Yer Pus... Err Umm... Cat is over here having a bowl of milk.

Bytes back, Son of Son of Fluffy's over here too. Tried to ride me Leg, got a bowl of Milk instead. Still had one of Stuy_b's legs. He enjoyed it very much with his Milk.

Hey Stubby... Err... I ment Stuy_b, stop crawlin around on da floor and help me clean up their slobber. :p

Hey Smokie, You leave Kitty alone. You know how weird these 300 LB Bermese Tigers get when you mess with them? It took me 15mins. to wrestle Kitty to the ground and hog tie her with a big feather. She luved it. :p

I think Son of Son of Fluffy's got a thing fer Kitty. Heh Heh.

SOSO Fluffy get off everyones legs !!

*SOSO Fluffy removes himself from gonaads leg and reluctantly attaches himself to bytes back leg*

*Kitty looks adoringly at SOSO Fluffy*

Hey gonaads, I couldn't eat a dim-sim that big, you can keep kitty then. Just glad to get Fluffy of my leg.. :D

*fluffy detaches himself from bytes back leg and ambles over to kitty, he sniffs certain area and ***************CENSORED****************** Gets off after* :eek:

I think were ging to need a new name for a cross between a Rottweiller and a burmese tiger.

Riger ? Burweiller ? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back