Anyone Pierced?

Lee said:
Well I wonder why women have their labia and their tongues pierced, well it aint for us guys benefit, if you catch my drift!

Ahem, well, a girl who pierces her tongue is, in a way, benefiting the guy she's with. ;)

As far as piercing their labia. Well, um, I don't think I'd date a girl who did that. That's just too damn freaky for me.

rotjong

I was thinking they like to bat on both teams if you catch my drift. Think I will leave it there being that we have lickle ones that visit, I also don't see PRON in the meta tags either !

girls who pierce their tongue is mainly for looks...I've been with three girls that have their tongues peirced and at first it's great for the guy but then you get used to it...

also when I mean I was with two different girls with their special places peirced I didn't mean labia I meant the place that begins with a cl and ends in a oris

I have my nosed pierced and my ears 3 time's in each.
My daughter has her tongue and lip pierced .

Nothing for me or anyone in my family - dad's still stuck in his army regime so insists on me having short hair (I used to have long, in a ponytail, but he hated it and stopped taking me to the shooting range unless I cut it off. So I'm shaved on top now) and no tattoos - if any of us got a tat he would seriously go mental!

It's a whole different attitude in South Africa, still very purist. Having a tattoo and piercings on a male generally indicate they come from a low class background and/or are gay (not a good thing to be in SA!).

I got my tattoo when I was 30 and I was too old for my dad to say anything about it :D

Hehe, I want a tattoo, but I could never decide what to get. I get very indecisive with things like that.

Me too,hubby choose for me in the end or I'd have been there all day deciding :rolleyes:

A swallow (don't even think it :rolleyes: ) with hubby's name underneath.The colours are gorgeous :D

5 tats, both ears pierced and my nose and one nipple (hurt real bad but worth it). i got my nose done about 11yrs ago and i still really dig it.

2 in each ear. I'm in the military. It's tough enough with just them. Can't have them in when on the installation. May look to add meore when I retire in 3-5 years.

Evil Marge said:
A swallow (don't even think it :rolleyes: )

I'm offended you would even accuse me of thinking such things... :p
But I think that's one thing I draw the line on - a tattoo that can be affected by time i.e the name of someone. I'm a pessimist.
:eek:

We've been together 20 year now so it's safe to say we'll still be together in another 20 :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back