Anyone Pierced?

No offence, but I think it's kinda stupid to get a tatoo at 15, your body is going to grow and distort the image/text.

Originally posted by DAZZ
a tatoo on my left arm in old english fonts says somthin thats personal to me, and i got my left eyebrow pierced and im only 15

I don't agree with that at all ,did your parents consent to it? :eek:
My daughter 16 and I've told her no way is she getting a tattoo till she's at least 18.

Even if she went behind my back she'd be turned away cause where I live they won't even let you walk through the door if your under 18,even if kids go with a parent thay have to wait outside :)

Originally posted by s.n.a.g
just wanted to pierce my nipple and get a tatoo

ohhh....:eek: let me know when its ready..... keekkeke :p

What're you going to get a tatoo of?

i have no idea, something not too big and not too small, :p

MAYBE getting one after i succesfully get my advance dip and degree cert. will finish my studies next feb. wish me luck.

any suggestion on what kind of design and where it will be "printed" on

pierced my left ear after graduating from secondary school as a celebration :cool:

just the simple,

2 left ear 12g
1 nipple 12g

allself done

and 6" tattoo on right lower leg

for now...........;)

Blimey, I could do my ear myself, but not my nipple. Yer mad :p

Here's my brow/ear. Pic quality is arse because it's from my webcam it's dark and i have it set to grayscale, I may take a proper picture tommorow with my digital camera. :)

attachment.php

Hopefully with a sterilised piercing kit/aparatus. If not probably just with the jewellry and a bit of force (definately not a recommended method of piercing, but a fair few people have done it)

A needle and a lighter usually work, A friend of my pierced his lower lip that way, was pretty painful to watch.

P.S. cheap Vodka makes a great sterilizing fluid for afterwords :p

Heh... A tattoo place that's been around here in da city for twenty years had their lease end and they moved :(

Rite in front of our Apt. Building! :D :D

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! /goes to have a looky look at their goodies :D

Well time ta get that tribal Dragon on my forearm. :p

Originally posted by gonaads
Better do it on your forehead, draws more attention :p

Originally posted by gonaads
Heh... A tattoo place that's been around here in da city for twenty years had their lease end and they moved :(

Rite in front of our Apt. Building! :D :D

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! /goes to have a looky look at their goodies :D

Well post pics then :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back