Anyone Pierced?

I might get a little cross somewhere. Anyone have any ideas for a cool design ?

Marge! I need you here...you know this stuff....( i hope )

Originally posted by Nick M
I might get a little cross somewhere. Anyone have any ideas for a cool design ?

Marge! I need you here...you know this stuff....( i hope )
What about a small Japanese symbol there popular these days ..I'd like a wizard next time........I'd love to be a tattooist but I can't draw to save my life :mad:

Eh. I dont know them Japanese lettering things. I don't know why everyone has them or wants them.

I want a cool looking little cross somewhere. :)

But thanks for the offer anyways.

Get a nice small cross with a snake climbing up it on the top of your arm or on your shoulder .

* runs * I'm going against everything marge says! :) I don't like snakes.

:) I'm Russian orthodox, in other words, Christian, really similar to Greek Orthodox, share the same church and icons.

I was wondering though, Celtic crosses, some of them look really intricate and cool.

Would it be wrong if I got one? Just asking for opinion...

how about an Iron Cross? (sarcasm).

If i'm not mistaken the orthodox cross is a big cross with 4 small once on the sides, right? . well if so , you can do some really nice variations and do something unique. like one big cross creating a shadow of 4 small once.

a_crosses3.jpg

Some are like this,

others like this

a_crosses2.jpg

I like your idea though, the shadowing part, that's cool.

I was thinking of the almost right cross...
well, just dont do anything chisie, youl regret it when your older.

Anyway, if i wanted to, id get a tatoo of this dude:

Not a bad idea Benny :)

lol. I won't, if ever, getting something small, and something I could remove myself if I wanted to * laughing *

* runs * I'm going against everything marge says! :) I don't like snakes.

:) I'm Russian orthodox, in other words, Christian, really similar to Greek Orthodox, share the same church and icons.

I was wondering though, Celtic crosses, some of them look really intricate and cool.

Would it be wrong if I got one? Just asking for opinion...

A celtic cross is good.........don't worry you'll agree with me sometime OR ELSE :cool:

lol or else :)

Marge, have you any idea how much a tattoo costs? Black and white of course. heh me have no idea about any of this.

lol or else :)

Marge, have you any idea how much a tattoo costs? Black and white of course. heh me have no idea about any of this.
Don't know about black and white but mine cost £35 no idea what that is in dollars but it ain't cheap :huh:

I'm into bodyart in a big way.

Just took a picture, let us know what you think ;)

n/p Marge

Alan, Thats waaaay too exessive for my liking
biggrin.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back