Anyone help me?

and about your raid question. my friend has the exact same board you do... and an ata133 maxtor. i did a benchmark with the harddrive hooked up to the ata133 raid and the ata100 onboard channels. the numbers for the onboard actually came up a tiny bit higher. so i disabled his raid for simplicity.

whether or not it's causing problems on your system, i don't think so.

Ok here is what I have done so far...
I cleared my BIOS (not sure if will help or not)
Format and then Installed windows, SP1
Installed the audigy drivers from Creative (thanks Taurus!)
Installed the latest Catalyst Drivers from ATI, latest ATI control panel
Installed Office
Installed AIM

Now I am just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping the BSOD does not haunt me again...I will let you know if I have any more problems. Thanks!
;)

Have you done a virus scan lately ? Or maybe a disk scan ,errors on hds cause a lot of problems . If thats not the problem , do a fresh restore , also check your install disk .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back