anyone have this problem??

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Bretenn, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Bretenn

Bretenn Guest

anyone of u have this problem? damn it... it is really annoying!! :mad:

i mean that taskbar! hmm....

2. rettahc

rettahc Guest

Yeah I get that everyonce in a while. Don't know if theres a fix or not. Dosent happen to me often enough to worry about it.

3. toxicity

toxicity Guest

Same thing with me, but its usually due to the fact that i have lots of programs loading at once therefore it lags.

4. canadian_divx

canadian_divx Canadian_divx

that only happened to me when i had my computer playing games for a really really long time, but after a little wile it stoped and i never bother to find a fix for it

5. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Never had the problem :confused:

6. Happens to me as well, but only when I try to right click the internet icon to disconnect, I get about two or three other icon's right-clicks.

7. Indomidable

Indomidable Guest

I get that problem too... not annoying enough to see if there is a fix. It normally happens when windows is loading. I try to click off my firewall or something in the sysbar and it opens both, with the windows clock/taskbar one first. It's an annoyance since all you do is right click somewhere else then try it again. It's worked the second time everytime so it's just a minor annoyance.

8. Bretenn

Bretenn Guest

i found out the problem already,.... it's my soltek hardware monitor! everytime i minimise it to tray, then when right click those tray icon (msn, kazaa, +++) it will behave like that!

but when i close that soltek program, i try to minimise as many program as i can and then right click, no prob at all ;)

9. chaos945

chaos945 Moderator

I have this problem once in a while too, but I'm not running "Soltek hardware monitor". I think it has to do with the way Windows is handling the processes running in the background. If I were to set background processes "Equal Priority" to foreground I'll bet it wouldn't do that.