anyone have a gateway mx3563?

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
i am just looking for personal opinions of this little notebook? i can get it cheap open box from work but i want to get some first hand info on it and no one there knows enough about it.

just woundering if anyone has it and if there are any issues or what not?

Seems decent, although advising you on the purchase would come down to the specs of the model as well as your price.

And what it will be used for.

Nice little laptop. They did not cut corners, plenty of ram and HD. Processor is slow but that just means longer battery life. 14 inch display is kind of small.

http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/Gateway/M210/5506sp3.shtml

Open box probably means no warantee. If a laptop dies and has no warantee you might as well toss it. Costs too much to repair. $350 - 400 USD without warantee. If it dies you could sell its parts for maybe $250 to recover some of the loss.

i still have one year warranty on it. and it will be used for lectures, opening word docs. moving about data for work. and plugging into a projector to show presentations. nothing fancy, nothing 3D unless its on a DVD as a video.

mainly just playing presentations and office work

Yep, looks good for what you want.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back