any1 from Jeddah?

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Elektro Slime, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Elektro Slime

Elektro Slime Harware Guru

hey is there ne1 from Jeddah? if so then do u know where i cud get a athlon 64? im gettin my new rig soon and i was thinkin of AMD cuz im kinda fed up with intel( maybe after dual core?). so do u no any places in jeddah? thanx

2. Kush

Kush High On Life!

well i live in khobar, and u can get athlon 64' anywhere now

3. you can get them at any computer store

4. Elektro Slime

nope i live in jeddah near khalid bin walid street, der r about a 1000 comp stores near me but i dun think they hav any amd besides durons. hey themafia_69 do u know how much they cost in riyals? say a athlon 64 3200+ and a decent mobo?

5. Kush

Kush High On Life!

i think for the 3200 it might be 800 sr, im not sure i forgot, and a decent mobo maybe 450sr?

6. Elektro Slime

hey did u just convert them from dollars? cuz the prices here r pretty high. a 3.2 here is about 920sr while in the states about 850sr.

btw are u saudi/arab? or am i being too personal?

7. Kush

Kush High On Life!

if u looked, my price was in saudi riyals, and im egyptian

8. Elektro Slime

no i meant if got the price like in dollars from say a US site and coverted them to riyals (by dividing by 3.756)? or did u get the price from sum salseperson at a local store. btw do u hav any sites belonging to saudi comp shops, im actually interested in the products section?

heres one ICC -> international computer company

http://vigitec.net
    but they dun hav any amd :(.

9. Kush

Kush High On Life!

we have icc here, dont have amd, no those are prices here retail, i was estimating too, i usually get my stuff from the states though, btw where are u from?

10. Elektro Slime

actually i like to keep that to myself! thing is im always insulting the saudi and there government on the net so dont want any spies to get any info on me.

11. Kush

Kush High On Life!

wow, they arent ganna get any info on u, or do anything to u

12. Elektro Slime

man u say sumthing about the government and if sum1 hears ya, u cud get imprisoned indefinately, hey its 2:30 am go to sleep!

btw did u notice were the only ones posting in eachothers threads............ yawn. oh and Eid Mubarak. t'was a gud eid for me made over 1,000 riyals hehe!

13. Kush

Kush High On Life!

bastard :p me too kinda from my parents but they went to egypt so they gave me money for the week, but its all good, i dont like to think about money, money is an evil thing imo

14. Elektro Slime

yes money is the root of evil, i agree with you totaly. so heres what ill do for you, gimme all your money and you wont have to worry sbout a thing............. c im so helpful right? you cud reward me by giving me some reps......