Any Suggestions?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Goatman, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Goatman

Goatman Ska Daddy

Any suggestions I should do to the innards of my case? (I already have a window and blue cold cathode)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. canadian_divx

canadian_divx Canadian_divx

somethign really cool would to go with a UV reactive pen and use that pen to trace all the traces on the board and use a UV light to light it is, it takes time but it is worth it in the end. i got my UV pen at staples and futureshop. or other than that you can paint the inside of the case a color insted of gray.

3. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

The UV tracing sounds like a great idea. :)

4. versionfiv

versionfiv OSNN Addict

Nice f'in wiring job.

5. Goatman

Goatman Ska Daddy

Thanks, I've fixed it up even more as of late. It looks better now (the wiring)

6. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Post some more pics if you make any major changes :)

7. Taurus

Taurus hardware monkey

this are really minor, but cover up that open pci slot. also, move your harddrive farther forward so it's not sticking out so much.

.. just to help it look neater. :)

[edit] on second look, it looks like your hd is out like that in order for the power to reach your video card.

8. Goatman

Goatman Ska Daddy

actually it's out like that cuz there's a fan bracket in front of it (with a fan) similar to the one underneither, and on the back.

Also the whole is filled by the control Panel for my Cold Cathode (that's why it was out then, I had to RMA my Cathode and never bothered to put the cover in when I took the picture, it's filled now