Any news on The Bourne Ultimatum movie??

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by J.B, Dec 3, 2004.

1. J.B

J.B OSNN One Post Wonder

I was wondering if anybody had heard any news lately about the bourne ultimatum, besides this:

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news04/040825d.php

The Bourne Ultimatum
    "They [the studio] definitely want one now. It's a great place to be in, because now we can kind of just sit back and listen to people's different ideas on what the third one should be. And if there is a third one....I'm going to have to do it. Paul Greengrass is keen to helm the next chapter. He and I talked about it and he's open to the idea. The one fear with this movie [Supremacy] is that the director has such success that they get offered everything under the sun and want have time to come back and do the next sequel".

2. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

3. egghead

egghead Double O Egghead

Think this is spam but I gotta tell that he kicked peoples ASS in the last one SO Fast:D

Nice post :)

4. J.B

J.B OSNN One Post Wonder

I know he did, i just bought it Thursday.;) I'm so excited about The Bourne Ultimatum, I can't wait to see the trailer,but since Matt havnt even signed up yet and the script propably isn't finished yet .. then there'll be along time in the waiting of the trailer. :D

egghead likes this.
  5. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Yeah, give it a few years ;)

6. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team

information about ultimatum, it will be ****e, just like the first two.

I hate it when hollywood makes a film based on a book or even on history and just takes artistic license with it, ignores everything which is pertinent to the book or event and just goes mental.

just to elaborate on this, go read, yes I said "read" the books. They are far better and put to shame the rubbish coming out of hollywood. The cast choices I have to say were good though.

7. Ohzopants

Ohzopants My mom thinks I'm cool

* Cheers and agrees with Geffy *

The books kicked ASS while the movies suck ASS.

READ THE BOOKS PEOPLE! Not just in this case, but for any movie based on the book, always read the book first (except for Harry Potter, which should not be read or watched by anyone).

Geffy likes this.
  8. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

Every book and film is exactly as good and exactly as bad as everybody thinks it is.

People like different things, get over it. Why try to spoil it for everyone else?

9. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

this one can't be based off the book unless its based off of a flashback completely...

due to what happened in the bourne supremacy... there is no possible way this one could be a sequel...

10. Kr0m

Kr0m Moderator

Either way, these movies were entertaining. If there's a 3rd one, I'll definitely go see it.

11. Maveric169

Maveric169 The Voices Talk to Me

Well I truely hope that a thrid Bourne installment was better than the second movie. I really like the first one, but the second was a big disapointment to me.