Any new News Posters

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Jewelzz, Apr 17, 2003.

1. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

on the horizon? I'm busting my ass to keep the front page current and I don't really have that much time lately. If we could get news posters that post on a constant basis that would help out a lot.

Sorry if I hurt anyones feelings with this post but you're just not doing enough, IMO.

gonaads, get a news posters account :)

2. GoNz0

GoNz0 NTFS Stoner

I think you scared them all off [​IMG]

*packs bags and makes a run for it.....

3. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

thats fair comment, i no that as i'm on holiday @ the moment i simply dont have the acess to the internet 2 post news + i dont go back to skool for anougher week:(

i feel like i'm lettin my job down but i cant change till i get bk 2 skool or get more time on da net:confused:

but then i see outher news poster who post f*ck all for no aparent reason :mad: you asked 2 have this position and i take it as an honour 2 have it and be part of the team.

gonaads get dam news acess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

4. gmagnuson

gmagnuson Guest

Hey Guys!
    I have been submitting occasional news, but many issues have come up lately. My Grandpa is in the hospital in critical condition and had to have an emergency sergey 2 days ago and will be in the hospital for a while. I have 1 more week of an internship and that will be over for the summer. Then a few more weeks of school until the 25th of May, so I will be posting occasional news up until then. Sorry...... :( I want to, but time does not allow.

5. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Sourcing

This is really starting to piss me off!! The Zoom Player story I put up yesterday, I submitted to several sites, Mister.de, W2S... Mister.de sourced us but f*cking W2S sourced Mister.de WTF is up with that?!?!?!?!?!?!?

http://warp2search.net/article.php?sid=11820&mode=thread&order=0

http://mister.de/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=517

How the f*ck can W2S say Mister.de submitted the news before I did when he sourced us?!?!?!

F*ck W2S, I won't source them anymore, sh!theads!!

:mad: GRRRRRRRRRR

Thank you for listening to my rant

6. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

*Gives Jewelzz a big hug and a cold Mountain Dew... then starts to massage her... feet* :rolleyes: :cool: