Any EverQuest gamers on this board?

• Thread starter Heineken Man
  • Start date
H

Heineken Man

Just thought I would start a EQ thread for us that are addicted to EverCrack.

although i don't have EQ atm.. i will be getting it this xmas :D
gonna be a druid

I used to be a avid Everquest junkie, I played from March of 99 till about March of 2002. I currently have a pile of characters but my favorite is still my first. My Barbarian Rogue level 60 lots of cool toys.

I have a (used-to-be) close friend that plays EQ ALL THE TIME.

Which is why you won't find (m)any EQ junkies here, isn't it? LOL

I used to be as well, still have an account and a level 40 Rogue Character Twinked beyond belief. But I haven't had the time to play nor the energy to invest my life into this character anymore.... I will wait for something better to come out, that takes less time out of my life and runs on a better engine... The EQ engine is so drastically behind and laggy.... Also the game takes up way to much HDD space. .. WACK!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back