Anti-key loggers software?

Mapotholik

OSNN Junior Addict
1) Any recommendation for anti-key loggers software that will prevent my keyboard from being logged?​
2) What can protect me from scripts on the internet that can copy password that stored on the clipboard?​
3) Is the last version of zonealarm security suit protect me from those threats?​
Thanks,​

Any malware type application will have protection for key loggers built in. I am currently using Windows Defender (Beta 2).

A full featured security suite, such as ZoneAlarm, will also have protection built in. However, make sure it is the newest version.

I used to use iTouch on my desktop machine to manage my wireless keyboard. It had a secure mode which when enabled prevented that Project Dolphin thing from reading my key presses. Could work for key logger defense as well, but Matts suggestions are probably better, just thought I would mention this incidental effect of some wireless secured keyboard software.

TNX for the idea.

Geffy said:
I used to use iTouch on my desktop machine to manage my wireless keyboard. It had a secure mode which when enabled prevented that Project Dolphin thing from reading my key presses. Could work for key logger defense as well, but Matts suggestions are probably better, just thought I would mention this incidental effect of some wireless secured keyboard software.

Mapotholik said:
2) What can protect me from scripts on the internet that can copy password that stored on the clipboard?
In internet explorer? Click tools, internet options,security tab, click custom level, scripting, allow paste operation via script defaults to enable, change to prompt or disable. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back