Another two to ponder over

Guybrush

Village Idiot
One day Joe complained to his friend, "My elbow really hurts. I guess I should go to the doctor." His friend offered, "Don't do that, there is a computer at the chemist that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor. Just put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what to do about it.
It only costs a tenner" Joe figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and paid the £10.00. The computer started making some noises and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause, out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed: YOU HAVE TENNIS ELBOW. SOAK YOU ARM IN WARM SALT WATER. AVOID HEAVY LABOR. IT WILL BE BETTER IN TWO WEEKS.
Later that evening, while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled. He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog and urine samples from his wife and daughter.
To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction. He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample and deposited £10.00.
The machine again made the usual noise and printed out the following analysis: YOUR TAP WATER IS TOO HARD - GET A WATER SOFTENER. YOUR DOG HAS WORMS - GIVE HIM WORM PILLS YOUR DAUGHTER IS USING COCAINE - PUT HER IN REHAB. YOUR WIFE IF PREGNANT, TWINS, THEY ARE NOT YOURS - GET A LAWYER. AND IF YOU DON'T STOP JERKING OFF, YOUR ELBOW WILL NEVER GET BETTER.

Or

A grasshopper walks into a bar and asks for as pint. As the landlord is pulling the pint he says to the grasshopper "We have a ****tail named after you here." To which the grasshopper replies "What you have got a ****tail named Steve?";)

The first one was good, but I did not get the second one!

:D Oh come on guys!! :D

The ****tail would 'normally' have been called a 'Grasshopper', but the 'Grasshoppers' name was 'Steve', so.....

lmao

GraLk :D :D

It does so make sense, not terribly funny, but it makes sense

I'm just amused by the fact that the word ****tail got ******

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back